2021/22 TMBRA Race Plate Order Form
Season long race plates are back following the success of the 2020/21 launch and The Nolan's Gratitudes Tour commemorative race plate makes for an awesome keepsake. TMBRA will use one standard plate for the 2021 Spring and Fall cross-country (XC) and the 2022 marathon (XCM) race series. Every race participant is required to purchase a season plate. You have three options:
- Custom number and name badge (first come, first served for race number) for $25
- Custom name badge only (next available race number) for $15
- Standard (next available number, no name badge) for $10
Custom plate orders will be available through midnight, Wednesday February 10th. Starting Thursday, February 11th, online plate orders will shift exclusively to an inline purchase through BikeReg when registering for a TMBRA race. All plates ordered online (here or BikeReg) will be available at all TMBRA events starting with the first race of the 2021 season (Rocky Hill Roundup, Feb. 20th-21st). We will not pre-ship plates.
Plate Ordering Specifics/FAQ
- Full name & birthday : please use the same first and last name and birthdate across systems.- in order to match data records between BikeReg (race entries) and the series plate database you must use the same spelling of your name (first and last) as well as the same birthdate. If the information you enter differs between the race plate database and your BikeReg race entry then we may automatically assign you a new number due the inability to match records. REPEAT: please use the same first and last name and birthdate across systems.
- Custom number : when you select "full custom" for your plate type you will be shown a drop-down list of currently available numbers (initial number set is 2-2021) and an entry field for an alternate. If the number you want is not in the list then it has already been reserved/assigned. Further, enter an alternate number for the very rare instance of someone simultaneously places an order for the same number (tiebreaker determined by payment processing date/timestamp).
- Custom name badge : when you select "full custom" or "custom name badge only" you are allowed up to 28 characters for your name badge (shown in the above plate example as "custom name here"). TMBRA reserves the right to refuse your name badge if deemed inappropriate.
- Multi-class racers : if you race more than one class you must have one unique plate per class (ex. Junior 13-14 and Cat 3 Men 15-18). Further, if you want a custom number and/or custom name badge for each race class plate you must make two separate orders or use the multiple plates link (see next section). Otherwise the custom number will be assigned to your primary race class and the next available race number will be assigned to your seconday class.
- Multiple plates : if you need more than one plate per unique mailing address (ie. additional family member), select the "Multiple Plates" link immediately under the menu/order progress bar on the right side of the screen. Please DO NOT use this option if each race plate holder resides at a different address.
- Online payments : order payments are processed through PayPal on behalf of Race Day Systems (series registrar/scorer). You are not required to have a PayPal account to make your payment; if you do not have a PayPal account, you will be shown the "Guest Checkout" screen to enter your billing information. If you want to use your PayPal account, simply login to your account on the PayPal payment processing screen. Alternately, if you do not want to use your PayPal account click the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" (gray button).
- Email/mobile number : this season we will be communicating important race information via email as well as onsite, real-time race results via SMS. Please include a unique email and mobile number for each person (if possible, for multiple plate orders).
Spare plates: We know lost, damaged/broken and forgotten at home situations happen with series plates throughout the season. You will have the option to purchase a replacement, non-custom plate online through BikeReg as part of the race registration process or at onsite race registration (standard plate fee of $10 applies). If you merely forgot your plate race weekend then you will have the option to purchase a temporary, single use race plate for two dollars ($2) at onsite race registration. Please do not order a "spare" plate, instead purchase a temporary or replacement plate only when needed.
If you have any questions regarding the race plate ordering process please feel free to email Jeff Lucido (series registrar/scorer with Race Day Systems). See you at the races!
Home | Calendar | Forum | Results | Kids Cup | PayDirt | Team Challenge | Rules and Regs | Beginner Clinics
For information about TMBRA, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
©1999-2021 Texas Mountain Bike Racing Association
For comments, contact email@example.com