TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Huntsville 10U Kids race course

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Cross Country Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sworksepic
250+

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:14 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Huntsville 10U Kids race course Reply with quote

Is the 10U kids race course marked yet.....Also, do they start where everyone else starts....Where can I find the map for their course....Thanks
davebellante
New

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:41 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the FB page:

Yesterday at 11:07 AM ·
I want to start this post off with a huge thank you to all of those that helped get this course ready. I was like a kid in a candy store today on my hot lap with the fellas. You can definitely tell there has been hundreds of wheels down over the last couple weeks. Those wheels and a bunch of trimming/mowing have helped get this course ready to rip on race day!! We got climbs, we got roots, we got sand, we dot descents...a little bit of everything. I may even throw in a surprise or two on race day!

Rough mark is done. The race course will start behind shelter #1 by the boat dock and loop around the grassy area and head back in the grass towards the front of the park. Stay in the grass until you get to the ranger house. This is where you will go into the woods. Stay on the trail straight until you get to the nature center. Go behind the nature center. The u10/u12 kids will turn left on Chinquapin. The adults will go out parking lot after nature center and cross the road. Go left into the trail. Then follow the signs!!!

Can’t wait to see all of you out there. 7 days till we party!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Cross Country Series All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: