TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

License

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Marathon Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sworksepic
250+

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 am GMT +0000    Post subject: License Reply with quote

Hadn't raced in years...

If I buy a 2019 license, can I race Fat Chucks in December of 2018...
Paul Uhl
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:44 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but I think if you buy a years lic now it's good for 2019. I also am pretty sure you can get a one day for marathon . but let's hope Tobin chimes in !!
Lisa Nye-Salladin
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:45 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are you're options to race the Fat Chucks Revenge if you are racing an age group

https://www.usacycling.org/get-involved/membership/one-day-licenses

If you are wanting to race the Open category you will have to buy a one day Cat 1 at $25.

The license you buy for 2019 will only be for 2019 races. If you are going a few other races in December USAC offers this deal- its marketed for cyclocross but can work for all disciplines:
https://www.usacycling.org/memberships/2018-19-2xcx

Hope that helps.
Lisa
sworksepic
250+

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:03 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for ur help Paul and Lisa...

Can i buy a one day license to race the 1 lap race 40 plus age if Im still a Cat 1 racer...Hadn't raced in years though...
Lisa Nye-Salladin
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:53 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day for Cat 1 is $25- if you haven't activated for years, you may be able to race on the $10 one day...

Lisa
Steve Stovall
New

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:39 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the $25 one day license apply to the SS class also?

steve.stovall@campeagle.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Marathon Series All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: