TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Warda Race, 2018

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Cross Country Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Uhl
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:03 am GMT +0000    Post subject: The Warda Race, 2018 Reply with quote

Next up and the grand final!!! May 19 and 20th. Yep 2 days of racing, starting with the Cat 3 at 10 am and the Cat 1 at 11:30. Sunday kicks off with the 10 and 12 under at 8:30 am. Cat 2 at 9:30 am. And the High Noon Shoot out at 12 noon.
We won't be able to do much marking till Friday before the race or till the cows get moved to their holding area. But Warda's an easy place to follow the race and Allan will know most all of the questions at the Ranch.
I"ll try and get some signage out next week for the 10 and 12 under and Pro short lap.
Any other questions, well just call Scott!!!
See you all at the ranch in a few weeks.
and as always, pre reg at Bikereg or pay a little more and reg at the race site!
C_Denise_Shaw
New

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:08 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Kids' Kup details? Reply with quote

Hi, Paul! Thanks for organizing this event!! I am looking forward to bringing my 4.5 year old to her first race (or "racing school" as she has called it). What time is the Kids' Kup on Saturday? Is it still mid-afternoon? 2pm-ish? I don't think there was any info on the event flyer - but, there is the Kids' Kup tab to this website that does have standard info that would apply?
Scott S
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:54 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be a Kids Cup on Saturday but likely to be a bit later than usual. James Webb always announces the times here the week before the race. Keep checking.

Rocky Hill and Warda Race Director; TMBRA President
C_Denise_Shaw
New

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:05 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Will do!
Helmut
New

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:54 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are fires allowed?
Paul Uhl
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:27 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will have to check with the Ranch to see. I don't know if they are in a burn ban or not.
C_Denise_Shaw
New

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:24 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates on the timing of the Kid's Kup? Trying to get my logistics in order for packing, Saturday morning gymnastics expo, driving, food prep, etc. Very excited!! Smile
davebellante
New

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:27 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a link to the facebook page... you can leave a message there...
www.facebook.com/TMBRA-Kids-Cup-1626289404124681/
Scott S
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:11 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoke with James today, he says he will post up schedule tonight.

Rocky Hill and Warda Race Director; TMBRA President
blowin chains
New

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:45 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have my three kids interested in kids kup. If they stay on plan then there will be one additional per age group 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 Very Happy . I am keeping my fingers crossed.
The Bike Doc
250+

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:25 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helmut wrote:
Are fires allowed?

Helmut, you are still around, I remember our banterings about our ranch rule "But on Bike Helmut on Head"! You are now officially an O.F.O.B. O1d F@rt on Byk! Welcome to the club!

In answer to your question, there are limited numbers of fire rings that are all located close to a water source for obvious reasons. If you get there early on Friday, you likely can score one of these spots, if not able to score one contained charcoal grills are allowed but must have all the coals put out when done grilling.

Thanks,

OFOB2 and sometimes an OFOHorse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> TMBRA Cross Country Series All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: