TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update information

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Questions for the Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Green92
New

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:44 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Update information Reply with quote

I raced a couple times last spring for the first time in years and my information (address and team) was incorrect on the results. How can I get my info updated in the TMBRA database?

Thanks, Matt
Tobin Behling
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:03 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt - if you see that the results are incorrect at the race site, get them corrected right then & there. If your team name is outdated, get it updated.
Green92
New

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

The results were correct, I just meant they showed the wrong team name. The team name is updated on my license. When I was introduced at the podium deal they guy announced I was from Aubrey Texas, where I havenít lived in 6 years. So, all Iím asking is if you guys have a database with racer info, and if so, can I get I updated? If you are pulling from the license it should be accurate. Sorry if I was not clear.
Tobin Behling
TMBRA Board Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:52 pm GMT +0000    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green92 wrote:
The results were correct, I just meant they showed the wrong team name. The team name is updated on my license. When I was introduced at the podium deal they guy announced I was from Aubrey Texas, where I havenít lived in 6 years. So, all Iím asking is if you guys have a database with racer info, and if so, can I get I updated? If you are pulling from the license it should be accurate. Sorry if I was not clear.

Hey Green92 - if you see that the results are incorrect at the race site, get them corrected right then & there.

If you see on the results that your team name is outdated, get it updated at the race site.
If you see on the results that your town name is outdated, get it updated at the race site.
If you've changed your name from Henry to Aaron, get it updated at the race site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Questions for the Board All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: