TMBRA - Rider Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great location for mountain bike racing, gauging interest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Other Mtn. Bike Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JHeller
New

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:17 am GMT +0000    Post subject: Great location for mountain bike racing, gauging interest Reply with quote

What is it?: Motorcycle riding lease located on the caprock.
What could it be?: Awesome venue for riding and racing bicycles.
This 5500 acre lease is primarily used as a motorcycle riding lease. There is sanctioned motorcycle races at the lease, but the club has opened the door to bicycle events. Obviously the 60 or so miles of trail are not all suitable for bicycles, like riverbeds, loose rocky climbs, etc, but with a little vision and work it could be great.
Anyways, I know we are always looking for new and exciting places to race and ride, and this is one of them. Contact me with any questions or thoughts. I'd always be up to entertaining a day of riding with people who would be interested in making it happen as the club is primarily motorcycle people, so outside influence would be required.
Jason Heller
hellerrace@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TMBRA - Rider Board Forum Index -> Other Mtn. Bike Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: